Who are we ?
Launched in May 2019, the YUX Design Academy is a professional training centre whose ambition is to train the future generation of African designers. Our objective is to offer training by UX experts. and UI Design with concrete cases of African products and services, with the aim of democratizing Design in Africa and enhancing the profession . Today, we are moving to a new pan-African scale and we wish to reach English-speaking Africa, therefore we are recruiting a new Lead Academy.
- You want to democratize design education in Africa and thus train the future generation of designers.
- You are sincerely interested in sharing, training, creating, organizing and running courses.
- You are familiar with graphic design softwares (Illustrator, Photoshop)
- You have knowledge of video editing software.
- You are autonomous, organized and enjoy project management.
- You have initiative and enjoy working in a team environment.
- You speak English and French.
- Manage a project by building, organizing, coordinating and leading a team .
- Creation, organization and animation Of online content (webinars, videos, etc.)
- Course Development and co-creation of content with team members.
- Task planning .
- Formulation and drafting of decisions/objectives.
- Creation of visuals for social networks.
- Communication strategy.
If you think your skills and values fit with this offer, apply below !