Who are we ?
Launched in may 2016, YUX is an African company specialized in UX and Human Centered Design. Our mission is to co-create digital products and services with Africans communities. We are now a team of 33 people based in Dakar and Abidjan and we have partnered with leading organisations for design projects in Rwanda, Kenya, Nigeria, Zambia, Senegal, Côte d’Ivoire, Cameroon and Mali.
Our multicultural, ambitious and slightly crazy team is made up of designers, developers and sociologists and as part of the development of our Strategy and Design services in Africa, we are looking for a UX-UI designer with 2 to 3 years of experience.
- You master digital interface creation tools (Sketch or Adobe XD at least), prototyping tools (InVision, Marvel, etc) and graphic design tools (Illustrator, etc)
- You have at least 3 years experience in digital product design in Africa
- You fully comprehend and master the UX process, particularly the information architecture and wireframing steps
- You are very rigorous and perfectionist
- You know how to work under pressure and in a team
- An experience in front end development/integration would be great
- You are sincerely interested in sharing your knowledge and training younger designers
- You are (really) humble
- You speak English, French is a plus
You will work full-time in a 33 person team of UX-UI designers and front-end developers, specifically on:
- Understanding client needs with our project managers
- Creating user scenarios, user flows, sitemaps and wireframes
- Participating and/or animating co-conception workshops and design sprints with our clients and our research team
- Interface Design (UI Design)
- User tests
- UX and UI quality control of products from our Innovation Lab
- Up-skilling the junior UX-UI designers, including through the YUX Design Academy
- To represent YUX if the founders are away
If you think your skills and values fit with this offer, apply below !